Friday, 16 November 2012

Me Today


A Mary Jane shoes, pretty simple but incredible fit. Help bring out your lovely legs. And as Amy Adams once said :"I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. I appreciate a good, hard-working gal. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I'm a big shoe girl."
 Guess what? I love shoes too!
 This peter pan neck blouse is from Topshop, as you could see the color was lovely and feminine. What I really like about it is the neck, with a "peter pan" neck, you don't need to add any necklace or accessories on the neck cause the blouse already did and did it pretty well.

 Ok, let me say this, this is a perfect skirt from Dorothy Perkins for any kind of season ( in my opinion of course ), elegant, perfectly fit and easily help with show your curves. Overall, this skirt can make you look H-O-T but on other hand, you can be smart and good looking in it.
A simple Multilayer Vintage Fabric and Leather Bracelet easily help to bring out your out fit. That's why we have accessories.

TIPS: Too simple? Need more accessories to bring out your outfit since it's in palette? Try some belts, it'll work. But don't mix the colour too risky. For example, since the blouse an the skirt is in cold colour, don't try to wear a red belt. It's just too much since we want our style to be soft and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment